Please take a moment to read this. It reflects the inhumanity of humanity against women worldwide. It is symptomatic of the degeneration of moral and ethical values.
01. Afghanistan – An estimated 87 percent of Afghan women are illiterate. One in 11 chance of dying in childbirth
02. Congo – An estimated 1,152 women are raped in the Democratic Republic of Congo each day. Girls as young as three and elderly women. They are gang-raped, raped with bayonets and have guns shot into their vaginas.
03. Pakistan – Cultural, tribal and religious practices harmful to women. These include acid attacks, child and forced marriage and punishment or retribution by stoning or other physical abuse. Women earn a staggering 82 percent less than men.
04. India – Female foeticide, infanticide and human trafficking (100m people, mostly women and girls, were involved in trafficking in India in 2009).
05. Somalia – In Somalia, 95 percent of women face genital mutilation between the ages of 4 and 11
When will ‘Mankind’ grow up?
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om