With the game of ‘reactive’ one upmanship, scoops (not ice cream) and egos cascading across international media’, one is doubtful as to the intention and agenda of the whistle blower who ‘donated’ all those highly classified documents to Mr. Julian Assange that has ‘embarrassed’ governments and more importantly endangered lives in a polarized world riddled with religious renegades and political septicemia.
The fall out of this expose will further confirm that we have not learned anything from the harsh lessons of the Vietnam War.
Many questions and observations raise their heads Medusa like –
– Who gave the documents to Wikileaks and why?
– What is their agenda?
– And why were these documents not released in some format to the American People?
– Isn’t this the land of liberty, free speech etc.?
– What is disturbing is the fact that the US Government knew about the sordid irregularities in Iraq and elsewhere but did nothing to (apparently) rectify them.
– What is frightening is that USA’s ‘detractors’ in the Middle East and afar will use this as ammunition for propaganda to brainwash ‘people’ to join the ‘jihad’. Presumably, right now people may be lining up to become potential ‘jihadis’ committed to mass murder of innocents in the USA and elsewhere.
– This development which will most likely derail all attempts by the majority in the Middle East etc., to seek a peaceful solution to the mindless killing of unarmed civilians.
– What is devastating is that the American people will eventually bear the brunt of this fall out.
– The issue here is not what Mr. Julian Assange, Wikileaks, has done or will do in the future but about the intention/agenda of the people who gave him the documents. Who are they in the grand scheme of things and who are the people behind them?
– Could it just be a disgruntled government official or a group sponsored by foreign powers to deliberately vitiate the already volatile atmosphere?
– One sees a conspiracy here.
– Methinks this conspiracy begins with the ‘anti-Obama’ campaign that appears to be gaining ground in the home country and around the world.
– Has anyone asked the question – “Why have leaks of such nature never been reported from Saudi Arabia, Iran and others?”
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om